The Organization's Side
- Your organization creates the traineeship
profile with the help and support of an AIESEC member.
- Just fill out a "Traineeship Job Questionnaire" specifying your organisation's requirements for the traineeship, indicating preference of country of origin, filed of study, etc. and clearly defining the job function.
- AIESEC will then place your traineeship
profile on the on-line database.
- You will be presented with the
curriculum-vitae of students and their letters of introduction, who best
match your requirement.
- You will scrutinize, evaluate and
choose the trainee.
The Trainee Side
- Students from 84 countries shall be
carefully selected by AIESEC for the Exchange Programme.
- The students create their traineeship
profiles with the help on an AIESEC member.
- They fill out a Student Specification
Form detailing course of study, field of specialization, linguistic
- This profile is put onto the on-line
database management system.
- The student is offered the traineeship.
How will my organization benefit from a traineeship?
YDEP Process | Benefits
of YDEP | Exchange
| Global Network